Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I write...

I write not to convince, to convert, to persuade or to inspire.
Although sometimes you may choose my writings to convince, convert, persuade or inspire you.

I did neither write to criticize, to contradict or to disagree nor even to agree.
Although sometimes you may find my words contradicting, critical, disagrees or even argue with yours.

I did neither write to define what is good or what is not good, what is moral or what is immoral or to set new standard although you might find it that way.

I write to express and to clarify my thoughts, feelings and experience in Words.
I write to better understand my self and my world in Words.
I write to discover new realities from others.
I write to learn, to grow and to create and re-create my reality in words.
I write to discover and rediscover my self and my world in Words.

No comments: