Thursday, March 17, 2005

Whats your name means?

It was a damn hectic 37 degrees celscius afternoon, my room is like a gigantic oven and i felt like a pathetic pig who is waiting to get roasted. I really hope to have some rain in my life soon, to refresh the haziness in my mind and soul, or else not only my skin will started to have winkles (a.k.a kedut) due to dehydration, my brain will also go numb and sooner or later i'll have my brain retarded.

Back to my point, it was a boring afternoon, so me and friends try to play some silly games, well, we try to find acronym on each other names, so here goes my name.

Surprisingly
Unbelievably
Sweet
And
Naive


hmmm....sound so like me right? smiley("angel"); how about this one, maybe this suit me more.

Sweetishly
Unbalanced
Sexy
Animal
Noob


But, please, certainly not this one:

Silly
Unbearable
Sentences
Along
Noobness


But, it did prove one thing, maybe i'm really a noob, but definitely a sweet noob.

So people out there, give your grey matter a task to do, find acronym for your name too, well, you may also refer to goquiz.com


nightscamp wrote on Mar 17, '05
Sweet, certainly... :)
atlantisian wrote on Mar 17, '05
Sweet, certainly... :)
thanx for the compliment...

No comments: