Monday, March 07, 2005

Take for Granted

Have a chat with my friend last night, dunno why we always end up with some intense topic, about soul mates, orgasm (huh?), dark side, relationship and etc. i had this awkward feeling after the chat, i'm not saying getting serious talk is bad, in fact, pondering is good, cuz at least it makes me think. (finally my rusty grey matter have something to do, thank God.)

It got me thinking about the things our friends do, that we take for granted. Once, i thought i can be just flirting around and felt selamba for all the good things that some people had done for me, in another words, i take the person for granted, no sense of using euphemisms to try to blunt the edges of my guilt, i could have say i did not ask for it cuz the person is doing it with most willingly, but no matter how my conscience juggled with semantics, i had take him for granted. the truth is crystal clear and undeniable.

i thought i can just go with the flow and let fate lead all the way. But what i'm doing now is actually trying to cast away the sense of responsiblity, receiving all the good deeds that pour on me and at the same time refuse to see the person heart in doing all these. who am i to deserve such a good treat anyway? i think i'm owing the person too much that i dont think i can ever paid it off.

So, i think i will start to really appreciate what others had done for me from now on.
"Thanks for everything, you had been good to me all these time, and i just want you to know, i really touched by your sincerity, ps:you know who you are"

Normally I'm not a sappy person, but I'd like everyone who reads this thread to take a second to think about something you take for granted, and then acknowledge it.(trust me, it will make you feel better)


craziivan wrote on Mar 4, '05, edited on Mar 4, '05
Kudos to ambiguity.

Well at least there is no need to load any music files with this post.
lyonlionel wrote on Mar 4, '05
your advice much appreciated.

thank you.
atlantisian wrote on Mar 4, '05, edited on Mar 4, '05
ambiguity, it really depends on how the person see from different perspective. but i never knew that misintepreting can be such a pain in the a**, my heart dont simply ache for nothing, am i not making any sense? ignore me, i hate this blog.
ahlok2003 wrote on Mar 4, '05
there is no need to recriminaye yourself. simply notice what you've been choosing and choose again. and you are in the process of experiencing yourself by creating yourself anew in every single moment.

No comments: