Friday, March 18, 2005

Everything

you bring the raging storms
you tear me from my peace, breaking its very form
you balance fragile me in your hands
you may let me fall, crash, burned and cut by blades of a razor fan
you break the tiring stillness in my heart
you violate my spirit, shattering the once connected pieces apart

how can you leave at the end of every meet
reciting the moments in my head like a creed
How can i stand here with you and not be moved by you
the awe in presence of your skies that are limitless true
How can i not feel any better than this
When you've taken it all away but this feeling of tantalizing bliss

would you take me in
Take me deeper now
you're all i want
you are all i need
you are everything
everything

Copyright@Peter Wilfred Jambu

yesterday,
you accused me of turning your life upside down after you met me,
you said your life isnt the same as before
cuz' i had tearing your heart into pieces.
Babe, sorry for letting you wait so long,
i love you.

atlantisian

No comments: