Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sweet talk

Peter and i are not the most romantic couple in the world, but we do enjoy occasionally harmless sweet talks (or rather msn-ing).

wilfredj:
hello, the nasi lemak lady cheat me last time
today she charged me 1.20 when i use my own container
last time she charged 1.40 when i use my own container

me:
huh, so inconsistent

wilfredj:
the only difference between then and now was i asked her if she took off for the month of Ramadhan
lol

me:
hahaha
you charmed her, thats why its cheaper
your charm only worth 20 cent, hahaha

wilfredj:
cis, damn sad

wilfredj:
so how much is my charm to you?

me:
it depends
but your charm damn expensive wei
cost me my whole life

wilfredj:
hahaha, that is goood
the charm was well spent on you :D

The end.

5 comments:

ANGEL_onLINE said...

do u see ants crawling all over your desktop now? lol

manglish said...

hahahaha........isnt tat nice? someone to talk to..

Xav_Kim said...

Thanks for ur "sweet talk" sharing. This might make single guys taste sour for whole dialog reading. (Y am i alone?, Y nobody talk to me in this way? Y?)
This remind me that my client commented me as "inhuman" and "unethical" recently. What an awesome compliment!
Btw, I know Pete full name esp wilfred "J"; J's abbreviation ;p

Atlantisian said...

@Angie, kim: hahahha.... Isit really that 'sweet'? Hope i didnt put you off next time you see peter. Kim, silent is virtue k, keep is as J.

@manglish: Faster get yourself someone to sweet talk to... But not sure whether Japanese sweet talk the way Malaysian does? Imagine you a Malaysian sweet talk to a Japanese gal (using Japanese of course), Jiwang sial.

donsam said...

u forgot something, weren't u two supposed to end with "lxxx yxx,bx"