Monday, October 05, 2009

Green poop

Am declaring another earth shattering discovery of the century. What does the combination of excessive Charcoal tablet plus watery shit gives you?

Green Poop

Was tempted to take a photo but decided not too. Who on earth took pictures of his/her own green poops anyway.

Thanks to the lok lok satay dip which i had last Thursday night, which caused me to have the most painful diarrhea of all time during the past weekend. It started with slight fever and mild stomach iritation on Friday night, well being a blunder i am, i was happily gulping tons of mooncakes down my throat since it was mid autumn (a.k.a. Mooncake) festival's eve. Saturday was the climax whereby my bowel contracted vigorously every 10 mins. I've lose count of how many time i went to the toilet the day itself, but the burning sensation of the a**h** was not something forgettable.



Was high on fever the night itself, not my favourite Saturday night fever by the way. Felt totally disabled both physically and mentally. Luckily i still have a bowl of porridge which Peter had bought for me to help me through the night.

Anyway, am officially done with lok lok with Satay.

7 comments:

chloe-kohyee said...

hahaha..
i've always wanted to take a pic of my poo just to prove how bad it is....u should have done it...it gives me a good reason to do it next time.

take care now. this is all karma for not sending me any mooncakes :p
hahahaha

donsam said...

Susan, either it might be that you have a sensitive stomach or your immune system were poor at that time. Strange wor, me and the other four are all fine ... (I had 5 sticks). Take care of your stomach!

manglish said...

where you ate the satay loklok? better tell us so we wont go and suffer like you...hahaah hope this finds u better liao

Pike-chan said...

Hope u have recovered well now.

kim said...

Treat it as part of ur slimming project, my dear. I believe u looks skinny after this treatment.

ANGEL_onLINE said...

eewww... who blogs about poop anyway

Atlantisian said...

@kohyee: yesyes, chia you tons of mooncakes when you are back

@Sam: Yeah, its just me. Poor little me.

@Mangalish and Pikey: much better by now, its a newly open satay lok lok restaurant at Genting Klang, opposite of Steven corner

@kim: The bad thing is i'm gonna eat more when i'm fully recovered. thats even worse

@Angie: its a rare incident K! green poop you know!