Friday, October 16, 2009

E2 Why my Job is insanely.... NUTS

Episode 2 of Season 1 Why my Job is insanely (driving me) NUTS.

I was watching "The proposal" a few nights ago. I cant contained my laughter when it reached the scene in the wood where Margaret (Sandra Bullock) turned a Native American thanksgiving dance into some hilarious rapper bogey dance with Gammy.


And somewhere between the laughter and my junk food, a thought sprang up.

With all the headaches of the delays in project deliverables which my team members are giving me now, can this project manager do some kind of rain dance during the weekly team meeting so that the team can deliver on time?

"To the project! To the Bangalore!
Till my team re-turn my calls!
all my cli-ents crawl!"

.....

I'm officially walking down the road of insanity.

7 comments:

Dorcas said...

hahhaa, i love that movie!! I watch it on the plane...think i kill almost 10 movie going to Europe, 20 hours!!! Stuck In HK airport now, another 10 hours on the plane tonight!! I'm going insane too!!

kim said...

Watching movie is one of the best release tension tools.
Regarding job, I'll be comforted the moment I see the new salary figure bank-in into my account.
Then, need more "qi" to start a new month.

manglish said...

ohhh....sounds like a good funny movie :) and not so funny job situation :)

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.

(Posted from NePof for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, will look progressive for the duration of more interdependent articles promptly as its anecdote of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.