Monday, May 02, 2005

fleeting of reminiscence thought

When im not myself, who am I? I am... not myself. I get away from myself, most definately, sometimes. I think I get charged my previous emotional experiences that some how justify my attitude. Just because a certain scenario has happened to me, doesnt mean that I have the answer. It only means that I have a first hand perspective. Just because I have been down that road before, doesnt mean I can tell you why that road is there, or why it goes where it goes, it only means ive been there. Being there is of worth, and significance, but doesnt imply fact and law. Laws can be disproven afterall. Its happened before.

i always tell myself not to judge people and to stigmatize them into certain models just because my milky way has gone rancid at one point. Life is not easy, and i wont be always right. and most of the time i regreted after I follow the wanting to "tell you how it is" and practice it to someone i think who need my 'help'. Well, one thing i learnt, people will never appreciate it or taking other's advice easily and again, i'm not always right. all those thought i think is right is just some snoobish and snooty thought of mine. its something that i learn from my experience, but am i right? i dont know. The truth is that only the heavenly father knows.

I dont care how smart you are, or think you are, or think you arent only Christ has the answer. For me, there's one thing for sure, Christ is constant.

No comments: