Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Believe

i always struggle in the border of wanting to believe a thing, whether it's to believe blindly or believe faithfully...

i should believe faithfully that someday somehow my soulmate will find me. someone that meant for me and just me...actually i craved for that kind of recognition and understanding. not desperate, but a crave. i mean i don't even want it to be now, cuz' eventually i'm not matured enough to handle such serious relationship, in the end if i spoiled it, i'll hate myself for that. i just want to know the existence of him... my soul mate... would it be the love at first sight? would it be a serendipity? i mean if my heart knew that it is him, the 'him' , then, it's a faith or i'm just blind...

~faith sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

No comments: