Sunday, January 02, 2005

Frustrated

I dunno this is a curse or not, but every time when my exam is just around the corner, there will be all kinds of bombastic and great events carry on, and the pathetic fact is i'll never be able to attend even single one of it...

Tonight, there will be this great concert carried out in FBC, somewhere in Bangsar... JUST LISTEN TO THIS: The Hillsong team is in town!!! MY Favorite praise and worship team is in town! this is something like once in a blue moon and without any doubt, all the citizen of KL will be flooding Bangsar tonight. and i still can't believe that i miss it!!!

At the 2nd day of 2005, i just wanna curse somebody, bang my head to the wall, and yell like Chester ... @##>?!@!#$# why should i stayed at home revising while others are enjoying their night out? i will definitely pissed off if Reuben Morgan is coming along with the team, THE REuben MOrgan!!! He is my favorite song writer, so talented, so gifted. He is the Dianne Warren in Christian music ministry, writing tons of songs that touches people's heart.eg. one day, hear our praise, Lord,i give you my heart....

(if you wanna listen to his most recent album , plz click thisReuben Morgan)

Damned, i'm so pissed off, everything just went wrong. Firstly i lead pnw badly for today's sunday service, my site turn a whole mess due to some encoding problem, then knowing that Henry had changes his site to Blogger.com due to the fact that he can't stand with the thing either.. and for the whole damned afternoon, people keep sms me to ask me whether i'm going to tonight concert or not, Hey, People! for the damned thousand times, I'm NOT going!!

i really dunno why, during last semester exam, i miss the City Harvest Church featuring reverent Kong Hee concert, another time i miss the Hilllsong youth alive concert in Penang and the cool thing is my frenz actually drive fro and back penang within a single night just to watch it, and again i miss it all.

i had this feeling of missing the time of my life...exam sucks.


ahlok2003 wrote on Jan 2, '05
my firend...
what ever u do now will not wasted.
should enjoy life...feel glad for the state u being...simply we r the luckiest one compare to others.
good luck.
atlantisian wrote on Jan 2, '05
guess i should be cool off and continue with my study... it's nice to have someone like you who would tell me straightly that i'm act like a total asshole... thanx

yup... we are the lucky one...

No comments: