Monday, May 25, 2009

My second Photoshop attempt

Am working on some brochure design for my boss lately, nothing serious though, just a good will voluntary work. This is my second attempt of trying to do some brochure design work after the my virgin design experience for sister wedding invitation card .

All i have to say is that, photoshop do wonders. Just to share some of the design here.








Still rely heavily on external images though, most of the time i am just re arranging and putting different tone of colors together to form a big picture i have drawn virtually in my mind. Certainly, very unprofessional.

Anyway, opinion are most welcome.

12 comments:

TOLANIC said...

Hello Susan. I would like to give some comment about your design. For the first brochure, you need to fix a bit if you don’t mind. The black color text is not suitable for dark color background. It’s quite hard to read. Overall, you have a great artwork. =)

Dorcas said...

hey su ming,
i'm very idoit when come to all these geek stuff,can you teach me, how to arrange a lot of pictures into 1 frammes?? I have CS3, but only limited use. i would like to arrange more photos to fit into 1 framme you know what i mean?????!!! Please help, you can e-mail me.

Atlantisian said...

Hi Tolanic,

Thanks for the comments, indeed its better with lighter color.

Dear Dogcat,
Didnt get your question well, anyway will email you.

TOLANIC said...

No problem Susan. =)

Manji Tan said...

what company is it?

Atlantisian said...

Its for a disinfectant product, but its a side business anyway. I am working in a Biotehcnology / Bioinformatics Company

Anonymous said...

nice..very futuristic =)

TOLANIC said...

So, you are working as what in that company?

atlantisian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Atlantisian said...

I am working as a Senior Business Development Executive, the funny thing is i dont have any business education background at all.

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
I was browsing the Internet looking for a designer for my brochure and I came cross this page.
I would like to ask you you if you can email me on ( adel.jadouea@cambtech.co.uk )
We are a UK company based

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
I was browsing the Internet looking for a designer for my brochure and I came cross this page.
I would like to ask you you if you can email me on ( adel.jadouea@cambtech.co.uk )
We are a UK company based