Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes

Say good byes to the traditional birthday cakes and even the ice cream birthday cakes, Behold, here comes the birthday cupcakes!

My boss received a box full of birthday cupcakes for her birthday yesterday, all the female colleagues went "Aawwwwww..." at the first sight and then followed by non stop camera flashes (including me of course). So guys out there, you know what to get for your girlfriend's birthday next time.

I have to say its really creative and its tasty too. Yummy






This is the one i've ate, yummy

6 comments:

donsam said...

Aawwww...so sweet!... & These cupcakes are so cute & they look yummies...

Dorcas said...

OOO I love baking cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look lovely!

Atlantisian said...

*Nodding the head*

Next time in my ahem*wedding*ahem, i want to have cupcakes rather than the stupid curry puff and beehun goreng

Dorcas said...

great idea! I wanted to do that too but unfortunaltey i can't find any friends that bake nice AND FREE cakes like me!! haha, and the shop charged me 5 dollar per cupcakes!!!!!!!!
I hope in your ahem wedding i have the ahem chance to ahem attend and ahem bake for you may be? ahem ahem!!

chloe-kohyee said...

cupcakes arent that new anymore but it's definetely still hot!

i actually know (as in my high school frens)a couple of ppl that makes cupcakes to sell.

if u wan, i'll find their blog links for u

oh btw, remember to prepare some for me when i go back....celebrate my bday for me!

hehhehe

Xav_Kim said...

my friends use to prepare cupcakes for me as breakfast @ takeaway to office. Sometimes, my friends prepare muffin cheesecake too.
However, my favorite is fruit cake esp Xmas Pudding