Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pictures tell thousands words

My brother in law has a great interest in photography, in my definition: expensive hobby and expensive camera, not sure whether its a DSLR Camera or not, but i have to admit the photo quality is good. Here come some nice pictures...

Sister in her night gown with her favourite Mashimaro

The 3 girls, My cousin Eunice and my sister
Combo

The newly wed couple (this is my work of art)

Below is the designs for the cover of my sister's wedding ceremony program which i have come out with, strictly photoshoped. Consider not bad for a one year old photoshopper right? Maybe i do have some designer gene in my DNA makeup.

I like the third design, with the reflection of the rose in black background, but my sis said too radical as you know, black and chinese marriages are not 'ngam' (compatible). Anyway, the couple opted the 1st design in the end...

1 comment:

chloe-kohyee said...

i know why u picked the 3rd...cos it's black!! hahahah

i would have picked the 2nd...

good job!