Saturday, July 23, 2005

I dont have a reason to love you

hug
Lady: Why do you love me?
Man : I can't tell the reason, but I really love you.
Lady: You can't even tell me the reason.how can you say you love me?
Man : I really don't know the reason, but I really love you.
Lady: No! I want you to tell me the reason.
Man : Ok...ok!!! Because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movements...

One day, the Lady met with a serious accident resulting in permanent injuries. The Guy then placed a letter by her side, the letter says:

Dearest,
Because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you. Because of your care and concern that I like you... Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you. Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love you... Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you... If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore. Does love need a reason? Never! Therefore, I still love you... and will love u forever!

"True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess.~Louis Nizer"

Sometimes its really hard to confine the special feelings i have for someone or something into a defined reason. If you ask me why did i wear black all the time? why did i favor chocolate more than vanilla? why did i fall easily for guys who know how to play guitar? why did i like to stay alone rather than in the crowd? To be honest, i really dont know. The sense and the perception of certain things makes me happy, and when i'm happy, i think i will just like it.

Why is it love have to be restricted in a confined reason? if one day the reason no longer existed, does it means the love will also dies as well? if that is true, then i dont want to love for a reason.

Why did you love me? u asked.

i love you for no reason.

3 comments:

Atlantisian said...

kensington lad, guess we will be neighbours soon.

Hemant said...

I doubt to be honest about giving and taking love without a reason, even parents also love us for a reason ...

Atlantisian said...

yeah, its hard to love for no reason. its human that we want the same return as what we have give out. but when love had become a need, ie. you just need to love the person. well, that left you no choice but to continue to love.