Friday, July 29, 2005

blogging about marriege

Summer is the wedding season, everyone is getting married. Dorcas, Bull's bro, anthon's bro... i think its something to do with the biological rhythm, the cyclical nature of biological phenomena, whereby mating and breeding season is entrained to the zeitgaber. maybe there is a linkage between the pheromone secretion and season changes, i wonder.

Never cross my mind the possiblities of me getting married in early twenties like my best friend Dorcas did. marry a man and having my own family is something that will only happened in light years away. well, that was what i assumed. But lately, to my surprise, the thought of marriege keep popping up my mind whenever i start to day dreaming during Prof Alan's lecture. what the heck! this is definately mind poisoning. but mind you, thinking not necessary means craving. i'm just curious of what it is like being waking up beside my love one, cooking dinner for him and kissing him goodbye before he leaves for work.

if i can have a glimsp of my future life as wifey, i just wanna know will i be happily ever after? Its good when you have something that worth to wait for.

damn, my mind drifted so far again. this is dangerous. have to stop wrting about this. Before me sign off, just wanna congrates John and Jenny who tie the knot today. God bless you two with ever lasting love.

No comments: