Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Time of the life

When we are still stepping on the same ground,
I waited impatiently for the night to come,
Cuz’ when the door of the LRT opens,
That’s when I get to see you again;
Cant help but feeling the time passing so fast,
When we holding hands walking under the street lights,
And when we lay in each others arm;
After a tiring working day,
Its just me and you,
That’s THE moment of the day,
THE time of my life.

When you are in the west and I’m in the east,
I waited more impatiently for the night to come,
Cuz the sun sets in a much slower pace,
Cant help but feeling the time passing so slow,
When you are not with me;
The endless waiting,
Only fruiting when 930pm came,
Cuz’ that’s when I can hear your voice again,
That’s when the time seems to go fast again;
Walking in the cold night and empty street,
Its just me and you,
That’s THE moment of the day,
THE time of my life.

And this time,
When we are separated by distance and time,
I will wait most impatiently for the evening to come;
I will pray to be able to talk to you again;
I will recall the scent of your breath, the touch of your hand;
I will stay heartachingly missing you;
I will counting the days till we meet again;
I will remember all THOSE moments of my days;
I will never forget all THOSE time of my life.

And finally,
When the one and a half years of loneliness ends,
When all the waiting at last fruiting,
That will be the joyous day in our lives,
That will be the celebration of the our reunion,
That will be the ending of separation,
That will be the starting of the our future,
That will be THE time of our lives.

No comments: