Monday, June 20, 2005

music~passion of my life

Today i am outrageously, overwhelmingly and exhilaratingly happy.

Well, its supposed to be another boring brit brat afternoon. Long hours of lecture, piles of home works waiting to be finished, haiz.. life can’t be more boring than this. And when I look up the sky this morning, and realize the weather in UK changes like women's mood in oestrus, and all I can feel is , oh this is damn annoying.

But, good things do happened in the most unexpected moments, while I was on my way back from buying some groceries, I had witness a spectacular street performance by a group of hippies. GOsh, they are fabulous! They were using all those trash like pipes, pail, broken pots and etc as their musical instruments. Its like an unplugged concert, the most intriguing sights among all is the massive pipe in orange color whereby they tab on it to produce different pitch of musical notes. They even have three set of it so that different layers of music just like soprano, alto, tenor and bass were merge together in its most harmonic way.

the street performers


music~a form of art

The most interesting part is actually they make the music become some sort of art presenting. They sway along the music, move their body to the rhythm, even went into the crowd to interact with them. and yes, the samba music makes me wanna shake my butt in public and dancing all the way.

me and the cheecky guy

Life in UK sucks, but at least I still have music.

No comments: