Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Gambate Song

C E#

The night is so cold
Am

And I felt that I’m drowning

F

In this cold cold water

C E#

And my heart is burning

Am

Burning to let go

F

Burning to runaway

D G

From this suffocation and desperation

Chorus:

C E#

There is a dawn awaiting

Am

If my heart just keep on beating

F

And my soul keep on searching

C E#

I know I’ll find it someday

Am

I just have to keep on walking

F C

Till the day I found myself again

Atlantisian: finish the whole song at 12:46am, thursday night. my friend told me the song sounds like a gambate song when he first listen to the melody. Well, It sort of give me a starting idea of how i wanna compose the song. But the whole effort really fruiting when inspiration strikes me like a lightning bolt during the jog on a rainy evening, the lyrics flow like streaming river into my head and i sang like a maniac all the way back home.

present to you, the gambate song (click to listen)



ahlok2003 wrote on Apr 28, '05
good try gal...

woo..amazing..looking for man voice too??

haha...
atlantisian wrote on Apr 29, '05
good try gal...

woo..amazing..looking for man voice too??

haha...
gee thanx, ur compliment shine up my day, man voice? wanna duet with me? hehehe...
anselm wrote on Apr 29, '05
Hi..nice song.. Gambate kudasai...
Yong qi ke jia!!
How much you wanna sell?
atlantisian wrote on Apr 29, '05, edited on Apr 29, '05
anselm said
Hi..nice song.. Gambate kudasai...
Yong qi ke jia!!
How much you wanna sell?
YUHUUUUUU.......... hows Japan? arogato gozaimasta. too bad, never get the chance to sing with you, haih... how much i wanna sell? priceless... cuz no one wants it. take care, anselm.
eugenetwj wrote on Apr 30, '05, edited on Apr 30, '05
Wow, a really nice song. After the last sentence you could play some more guitar to smooth-en the ending ^o^ !

Cool cool... hope you get to get rained on everytime you go jogging, so we have more songs to listen to :P


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

atlantisian wrote on Apr 30, '05
Wow, a really nice song. After the last sentence you could play some more guitar to smooth-en the ending ^o^ !

Cool cool... hope you get to get rained on everytime you go jogging, so we have more songs to listen to :P

i have bridge for the song, but the lousy recorder can only record for 1 minute, too bad. anyway, i can smell the star wars heat in the air, its everywhere, advertisment, radio, conversation, bleh...
eugenetwj wrote on May 2, '05
Susan susan... the recorder can record more than 60seconds la. You just have to press the red Record button again, and it will continue recording for another 60 seconds.

Alternatively, you could record them as 2 parts, then use Recorder to join the 2 parts together, making a 120second song!

:) :) Star wars on heat? Any mounters?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: