Thursday, February 03, 2005

I believe

I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that each one of us no matter where you've come from or where you find yourself today, was lovingly created and fashioned by our beautiful God.

I believe through the understanding and truly knowing that God created each of us unique and different, allows us to trust, to love and to believe.

I believe that thus this fact cause us to live purpose driven lives-lives lived passionately. (my friends, now you know where did my motto"live life with passion and purpose" came from.)

I believe that God is faithful to give you above and beyond everything you need to achieve your sense of purpose on earth, graced for life and favoured for living.

I believed in live lifes with an understanding that our time on earth was never given to us as a gift for purely ourselves, but that our lives should lift the lives of others as well.

I believe that this is where the Lord place our value while living this life. You are excited about life, filled with passion and zeal, and try to help others to realize the fact and further live their life with purpose as well.

I still believe.....

~wrote this during the quiet time with Abba Lord....


ahlok2003 wrote on Feb 3, '05
how beautiful 'believe' is...
atlantisian wrote on Feb 3, '05
how beautiful 'believe' is...
surprise to see you here.... hope you are enjoying your holiday...
ahlok2003 wrote on Feb 5, '05
surprise to see you here.... hope you are enjoying your holiday...
y said so??

i still alive what...hahaha...

ya..just look around here and keep in touch..
lyonlionel wrote on Feb 3, '05, edited on Feb 3, '05
To believe is good.

I wish I have what it takes to do so.
atlantisian wrote on Feb 7, '05
To believe is good.

I wish I have what it takes to do so.
first you gotta believe that you still can believe......
banana2 wrote on Feb 5, '05
hope your faith is strong forever

No comments: