Monday, February 21, 2005

Gloomy

My gloominess had reached a critical stage.

For the past few days, i'm fretting apparently at anything that came across my mind, wondering where am i supposed to be if i'm not at here right now, pissing off at small matters, flipping through channels letting out sighs. (Were they sighs of discontent? or did I sigh because I was waiting for the days to pass?) The point is i think i've been hibernating for so long, have to get out of this protective shelter soon or else i'll be suffocated.

a lot of ponderous moment....realized how mind-numbling easy it is to stray, how things can creep up on you without you even knowing it. Next thing you know, it's 5 years down the road and you could be settling for the second best in your life. All in the name of compromise.

Don't intend to be so passive, but then, the uncertainty for the whole future thing is really bugging me, future-phobic i guess, reading blogs from others (my coursemate) and surprisingly realized that they are in the same dilemma as well. (except Eugene, who is so busy with the shitting) i really hope that i'll back on track after i fly back to KL...days in Kuching feels like an endless holiday, feeling even weird knowing that there won't be a new semester waiting ahead for me...

boring life, boring days, boring me.... smiley("hanged");


banana2 wrote on Feb 22, '05
why so boring? go to travel lah, there is a travel promotion ma, go to travel lah, quite cheap ler. spending some of ur saving for that, and u can see the world. for about 5k and u can travel to some of the contries in europe.
eugenetwj wrote on Feb 22, '05
Believee me, and dont believe me.

I may sound so happily shitting and doing my own stuff, but im certainly uncertain abt the steps ahead as well.

When are you coming back? OCP bday reaching ady leh.
craziivan wrote on Feb 24, '05
Hapi bedai to me, hapi bedai to me,

Hapi bedai to meeeee, hapi beeeeedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai toooooooooooooooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And mani mor.......
atlantisian wrote on Feb 25, '05
Believee me, and dont believe me.

I may sound so happily shitting and doing my own stuff, but im certainly uncertain abt the steps ahead as well.

When are you coming back? OCP bday reaching ady leh.
hehehe...i'm back... but still unable to celebrate with CP, sorry.... move out lar man! then we can hang out at night!!!
eugenetwj wrote on Feb 25, '05
hehehe...i'm back... but still unable to celebrate with CP, sorry.... move out lar man! then we can hang out at night!!!
What... who wanna hang out with you la... perasan wei...
atlantisian wrote on Feb 25, '05
What... who wanna hang out with you la... perasan wei...
it sort of a 2 in 1 message, hahaha... the first part is for you, the part behind is for CP.
lyonlionel wrote on Feb 22, '05
Like you, i'm in great despair.

As I looked at my mum today when she was seeing the doctor, I wanted to cry so badly but I stayed strong.

I realized then how I have been taking life for granted. It has mostly been about me and yet not about those who cares for me. As much as I would like to change, I know it's gonna be really hard in me to be able to do that.

Maybe sometimes we should just pay attention to the other details around us and know that there might be more than to what lies in us.

Take care.

No comments: