Tuesday, February 22, 2005

i'm blessed

For most of my life i just thought i was not good enough, it did not matter how many pressure i had put on myself,which in turn to everyone around me. am i a perfectionist? most of my friends said yes, but for me, i'm just another imperfect person who try to do what i can do and what i should do...

Growing up is not an easy thing for me... the journey of seeking who am i is even tough....the self determine, the self value that i craved soooo much since i am young it's seems to be unreacheable...

I would be lying if i told you that i wish i had not just stayed that little girl, that i did not wish i had never lost all the simple joy that i once had. But still, this is the way it is, this is what happened to me, and all i have left inside is gratitude.

There are times that i felt i'm so small, so fragile and so useless...

But there are also times that i felt so full, so revived, so thankful....

And some dayz, especially sunday, are so phosphorescent and buoyant, the sky opens, the people are glowing, the sidewalk is gold flecked and it is impossible to hate life or anything about it... and i remember i was born in good family, blessed with great friends, and i was in love with the whole wide world, somewhere i belong...

what a life i have, what a song that rhyms can made, what a joy that words can't simply said, and what a God that mold me in such a way...


i'm blessed....

No comments: