Friday, September 17, 2010

You say good bye, and i say hello

Last night was the first night I slept in the new room of our home. It will be the room which i will inhabit for another 1/2 year, before i can finally move into the master bedroom with someone i'll call my husband. When I lay down on the same old mattress (which i've carried all the way from 16 floor of my old flat up to the fourth floor of my new home) in the room which everything else spells S-T-R-A-N-G-E-R to me, it felt somewhat weird, but weird in a good way though.

I looked out the bare window and that was when the moment came. It was a whole BIG piece of open sky, in a strange slightly red, slightly orange colors, without any glimmering shining stars nor shooting stars. It was just open, wide, and bare, like the bare window in my room without a curtain. It was a luxury to me, to be able to lie down like this and absorbed such a scenery. All the rooms i lived before this didn't have a good window view. Especially if you lived in a crowded 18 floors sardin-can-flat, all you can see is just the wall of the opposite flat.

It was oddly peaceful. i tried to associate the feeling to "at home", and the first picture which came into my mind, was an image which i've posted in one of my old posts, LONG LONG time ago (to be exact 5 freaking years ago!). It didn't ring a bell until i checkout my blog for my previous entries this morning. It was such a coincidence that the post was about saying goodbyes. I guess this is all part of molting process. Moving house, being engaged, starting a new household, saying goodbye to my housemates, and my soon to be expired single life ... It's not easy and hell yes i'm scared like mad inside. However, for some reason, in my heart, i know this is right, that i am walking towards the right direction. And maybe that's why my heart is at peace.

So hello new home ! (and my new life perhaps?)

True love

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

so you still live in the same building? that is very convenient!!
looking fwd to visit you soon.
BTW, i use that same tuned during my wedding :P

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Scala, Maidenform, Pumps Heels, Short Sleeve, Faviana Couture, Flat Boots, Shoulder Bags, Home, La Femme, Christmas Gifts, Alana Java Satchel Handbag by Nicole Miller, Suspenders, Wedge Sandals, Dimrs, Pumps Heels, Scala, Suspenders on sale designed by Velvet, Simdog, Vitamin A Gold/Pool Shimmer, M20, Hero Crane, Samantha House, Daughters of the Revolution - always on sale!

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from http://www.ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Pamela Love, Alexander Wang, Parker, Sweaters, Dolce Vita, Gemma, Clout, Wayuu Taya Foundation, Sam Edelman, Crops, Jill Stuart, Jeans, Soixante Neuf - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale!