Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My happy bathroom

This is my happy bathroom, i named it in such a way because of all the rooms of our home, i love the bathroom the most.

My happy bathroom is the first room which i've decorated, i felt a gush of endorphin running through my body every time i walk into the room. The sanitation set are brand new; the basin is in table top design (you don't know how much of trouble i went through to get this); the tiles is of my favorite color (black of course), and the flexible 3 arm lamp alone cost us around RM150!



I went to KK Home Deco (Yeah, that's the shop that sells all sorts of white theme furniture /decorative items of flora design) last night, and come out with RM50 less in my pocket. Bought a glass vase and a bunch of white turlip (of course its fake), a white metal rack for my beauty products, a 2 tier metal rack for bathroom sets and a clock.



I know its funny that i felt so attached to my bathroom, but who cares! (its the endorphin which is talking, not me.)

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

NICE TILES!!!
it's very chic and beautiful!!! can't wait for the rest.

ANGEL_onLINE said...

i'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!