Monday, September 27, 2010

Gibberish

I felt gibberish today...

I don't have my phone with me the whole day, and i felt totally disabled. I have to come out with some lousy excuse whenever client told me "i called you just now, you didnt pick up the phone!".
Signal reception issue, very bad one...
Thats my standard answer. (And yes, I know its not making sense at all). But it strikes me that nowadays we are relying so much on all these digital gadget and communication tool as though our life depends on it. Take away my computer and i wont be able to work for the whole day.

I wonder how the old generation can stand the long turnaround of snail mail.

I wonder how can i live through life without a handphone as a teenager.

A good thing to ponder indeed.

...........

My body is aching all over today, i bought a new curtain for my temporary guest-room-turn-bedroom yesterday at iKEA. The no-curtain-bare-window is really getting on my nerve as the wide open window makes me felt vulnerable as though i've been watched all the time.

i was climbing high and low to put on my new curtain rods, iron the curtain and hang the curtains. The day before i had re painted one side of the green wall to lavender white. Now i really cant survive without the 5 steps ladder.

I wanted to show the photos i've taken for the new curtain and new sofa, but heck, i dont have my camera phone with me today.

.............

which bring me back to the same question, i wonder how people can survive without having a handphone.

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

haha. i normally dun have my mobile with me. i always cannot remember to charged it, and no one can really contact me. i'm a dinasour!!!

Xav_Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xav_Kim said...

Sue, when open house leh?
Answer for your question: Why our ancestor can survive without electricity in ancient days? If you ask present youngster, can he or she survivie without internet? 10 out of 10 answers is: NO.
My conclusion is maybe you are approaching mid-life crisis liao....