Monday, September 20, 2010

My first 'house warming' present

I was drowned in joy when i saw the surprise present peter bought for me the 1st day i moved into the new place. He was greatly amused by the half dreamy half stupid (i-cant-believe-you-secretly-bought-for-me-this) smile which i carried for the rest of the day.

"This is for you to kill your time in case you felt boring in your new place", said Peter.


Behold, Charlaine Harris's True Blood series (7 books)!

Boy how i LOVE the present! and within 2 days, i had finished the 3rd book " Club dead". Yeah, i kill not just free time, but A LOT of time by reading it.

Well, i owned another copy of the first 2 books, if there is any interested takers, i'm wiling to let go my old ones half the price i bought. ;)

Am starting on the 4th book tonight-Dead to the world (yay!). Eric Northman is having memory lost and Sookie will find him hard to resist.... Ignore my gibberish, am still in hyper mood.

2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Nice!! And I'm looking forward to my next book, the 4th series of Percy Jackson, lols

manglish said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa so nice....hehe