Thursday, March 05, 2009

Jason Mraz in the house

It was a total blast last night, Jason Mraz was in the house and gosh, he rocked the entire KL! Peter and I went to stadium Negara for the long awaited concert and he didn't fail us at all! He pulled a good show and the only flaw is that its too short! The show lasted for 1 and half hours, and throughout the whole period my senses was bombarded with euphoria of colors from the stage lightnings and melodies from trumpets, saxaphone, guitars, percussions etc.

Accompanied by his critically acclaimed live band which includes the very 'famous' percussionist Toca Revera (yes THE Toca!), Jason Mraz was stunning on the stage. I have to admit that his showman ship was perfect and he really had it all, the humor, the talent, the character, the skill etc. I have my goosebumps all over when thousands of audience sang in one voice when it comes to the chorus of "The remedy"

"I..... won't worry my life away.
I..... won't worry my life away"

Am totally blown away....

Before the concert started
During the concert

Anyway, Peter is a big fan of Jason Mraz since a good 5 years ago when he is still an unknown artist who sang in the pubs more frequent than getting his songs played over the radio. I'm very much influenced by him. In fact, Jason Mraz's catchy melody and reggae pop beat had very much accompanied us throughout our 4 years of coupling journey. Its awesome to finally see the Person in real singing in an actual concert.

Peter and I in Jason Mraz Concert!
(Dorcas, here comes the picture of us as promised)

P/s: Anyway, cut my hair, surprise? this is before and after... (ignore my bloated cheeks)

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

hahhaa, finally, the men that gave my girlfriend.
You look very nice short haired.
I luv Jason Marz too, I'm Yours!!!