Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010 Favorite... * the tangible*

And the list begins....

1. Favorite place on earth


My home of course. i would rather spent a full day at home then going out to fancy shopping mall or restaurant.

2. Favorite Holiday


Christmas of course, duh. I went to Penang for christmas holiday and the town is really charming! And the best is i get to meet up with my GOOD friend- HL after so many years! And she will be married around the same time with me next year, Jack you are a lucky lad you know!

3. Favorite Christmas presents


Stila Smokey eyes makeup palette

I know i am a bit too old for the gothic smokey eyes makeup, but who cares! Thanks Jenny, love ya!

Favorite Movie

Inception

Leonardo is simply marvelous in this movie. I love the plot and the storyline, it holds your breath and kept you captivated for the whole two hours.

Favorite book

Charlaine Harris- Sookie Stakehouse series

Do i need elaborate more?

Favorite Drama series


1. How i met your mother

Its hilarious man! it sorta reminds me of Friends. The whole story talks about how Ted met his wife, which is yet to revealed even after 5 season. I hope i get to know who the mother is in the season 6!


2. Glee

Kurt is super cool in Season 2 Glee. he gaves me a few goosebumps especially when he sang the song "house is not a home" wait, is that Season 1?? anyway, I think the drama will stay for a long long time


Cougar Town

I cant believe Courtney Cox still can pull it off after Friends. Its as though the character Jules is specially tailor made for her. I love the episode whereby she breakup with her younger boyfriend, Josh. The standing in the rain crying his heart scene gives me the ' awwwweeeeeeee' all over.

Favorite album

1. One Republic- Waking up


My favorite in the 1st half of the year. I played the album whenever i'm in the car consecutively for 3 months.

2. The Script- Love and Science



Peter's influence. Love "Nothing" and "For the first time" and the story behind the song.

"The song 'For the First Time' was about a time when we got back after touring around the world. We wanted to press palms with the people who had really gotten us there, and we got home and realised there's a stark reality out there, the recession has hit, people are losing their jobs and their valuable things, and we thought, it almost pales in comparison to your news. We started the song, and it ended up being a bit bleak and we felt we really needed a great message in these, to turn it around... so we needed a message of hope, as people are being stripped of all these things they're realising what's really important. It's all about going back to basics: drinking cheap wine, eating your dinner off the floor. That's when you meet each other for the first time, when you have nothing " Danny O'Donoghue of The Script

My favorite blog

http://thepioneerwoman.com/

The blog was introduced by Audrey, it was really a cool blog for a housewife. It makes me wonder can my life be so enriched like her after married?

i will come with my list of intangible soon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!! glad to meet up with you and Peter too..

cheers,
hooileng

Anonymous said...

Hey su Ming , I will be in kl by Sunday. But my relative want to buy me dinner that day. So any day after Sunday would be great to meet up. I understand you guys all busy working so I can go to any convenient place to meet you all. Ie your house? Haha.

Dorcas

Anonymous said...

You can email me hdorcas@ hotmail.com or call me Sunday night after 930 pm.