Thursday, December 23, 2010

For your eyes only

All my friends were bugging me for ROM photos. The thing is I DONT HAVE IT!!!! Well, you cant expect the bride dressing in white going around taking photos with DSLR hanging on her neck right? Anyway, my dear bride maid managed to sent me some from her iphone this morning, all the way from Singapore. Being a iPhone newbie, all her photos were ..... hmmm .... lets say if i have a restless leg syndrome, she had the same for her hand k.

hahaha... Jv dont be angry at me. Am so glad you are there with me that day.

To curb your curiosity, am uploading two of the best quality here.


Us, holding the marriage cert like those secondary school kids attending graduation ceremony


Lunch at Saisaki, Hannah, myself, daddy and jv

Anyway, thats all. To all the gu-po gang, Hannah will upload all the photos onto FB for your KIND viewing and comment. Ironically, yesterday i was lectured by a 6 years old (my future flower gal) that "Daddy told me we shouldnt upload private pictures on Facebook" LOL

1 comment:

Xav_Kim said...

wow... ur daddy looks very young. I thought he was one of ur buddy without read ur description.
Our "singapore fren's sure very rich one, use iphone & buy branded.
So, when can i meet this newly couple?