Thursday, April 09, 2009

My Spiritual cleansing-Nasi Lemak and Hugh Fearnley

My morning usually starts early, by 715 a.m. i will be reaching my office at MINES Waterfront Business Park. I love taking the slow walk from the MINES Car Park to my office which cut through the MINES lake. The lake used to be the world's largest open-cast tin mine, but amazingly it was turned into one of the most luxurious area in Malaysia, with its own resort, golf course, shopping malls, business park, convention centre, expensive and exclusive (secluded) residential area (where Tun Mahathir and CEO of Nirvana, Sapura live).


Anyway, the green roof building is where my office is. I wished i could take a fish eye shot of the scenery, however this is all i can offer considering i am shooting with my 2.0 megapixel phone camera. Plus, i better stopped this before the guard get suspicious over the lady in a formal business suit scouting around in a funny gesture taking photos with her camera phone.

My friends always asked me how come i have time for blogging when my workload is humongous. Well, the 1 and a half hours before the actual work start at 9am is my breakfast cum bible/book/newspaper reading cum email checking cum blogging time. The fact that having some quiet time for myself before a busy work day started always settles me emotionally. Its like going through a religious equivalent spiritual cleansing process, whereby my mind subconsciously preparing herself before indulging into the hectic work and endless business meetings for the rest of day.

So here comes the best part of today, a great book-Hugh Fearnley "Fearlessly Eats it all" and a pack of yummy Nasi Lemak for my spiritual cleansing moment. LOL, and the funny thing is coincidently the title of the book just matching the food. Here comes Susan's Word of wisdom for the day:
"Fearlessly eats the Nasi lemak, although it will gained you another one hour of aerobic to burn off the calories!"

2 comments:

donsam said...

Love ur Quot..for me "Fearlessly eats whatever i want (icecream!), although it will gained me weight and another one hour of aerobic will burn off my calories!"..YAY!

Dorcas said...

wow! So you're in the office at 7ish in the morning? what time do you finish working and go home?!! I always complain i star at 8 ( and can never reach the office even 5 mins earlier hehe, but I'm on time, exactly 8 or 5 pass!! haha!!!

Do you have to work on saturday too?

I miss the nasilemak in KL. Yum Yum. Have not had it for breakfast in years!

For me: "Fearlessy eat whatever I want ( Baklava ), although it will gained me weight and antoher one hour of gym will burn off my calories??!! I DOUBT THAT!!