Sunday, August 21, 2005

Wake me up when September ends

Why do you fill my sorrow with the words you've borrowed?

I feel my soul had emptied completely,
the emotion turmoil drained me of all strength,
numb and stone cold, sensation no more,
but the ironic thing is I still can feel the throbbing pain inside.
lying on the bed starring at the ceiling,
I’m waiting for the pain to subside,
But in the silence, my tears dropped.

I cried,

I cried,

And I cried...

Until my tears dried,
until I felt that I can cry no more.
I bent down my knees,
Silently, words by words,
I voiced it out.

Heavenly father,
why did they fill my sorrow with the words they’ve borrowed?
what did I’ve done to deserve such a disgrace?
i have nothing to give, how can they ask for more?

I’m the worthless clay in The potter’s hand.
mercy me.


........

I slept, and I rested in The father’s arm.

No comments: