Friday, August 05, 2005

something missing

"I can't be sure that this state of mind, is not of my own design
I wish there was an over the counter test, for loneliness.
For loneliness like this.

Something's missing
And I don't know how to fix it
Something's missing
And I don't know what it is
Something's different
And i don't know what it is" John Mayer


listen to a friend muttering about a love that went wrong at the early dawn of a friday morning. seeing his tears run down his face as he fumble for something to wipe it off. i wonder does the hurt that cut deep in his heart will ever be wiped off as well.

a man's tears, i never expect that from him, a friend that always jokes around and cheer me up whenever i felt down. But today i saw him pathetically sitting on the floor, using drunkenness as an excuse to mask his broken heart.

It amazed me that how hunger each and everyone of us crave for love. whether we actually realised or not, there is a longing deep in the core of our heart that craved to be loved, to be recognized and to be appreciated by someone. It's an innate desire. something that u need to comprehend in order to fill in the incompleteness in your life.

now i have you, i felt like going back home. the pieces of me that once were seperated from my body and soul on the last day of genesis had finally came home. my soul searching for its counterpart intuitively as my rationality and physicality went through everydays life unawarely. and now she had finally grasp it and will never let it go again.

She once know that something missing and she dunno what is it and how to fix it. But now, she just happily being homed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huan Ying Hui Jia , wor de ai ren.

Bull