Tuesday, August 30, 2005

always in my memory

It’s hard to believe that now I’m back to my home again. Everything seems so familiar, the trees, the road, the people, the bloody HOT weather... nothing changes.

I’m still amazed by the fact that how fast yet how slow the three months passed. When I’m still in Liverpool, the earth spin in such a slow pace; but when I’m back in KL again, its felt like I had never leave here before...

3 months of loneliness, 3 months of wonders, 3 months of experience... *memories rush through my mind in euphoric colors* .Those sweet and sour memories... *sob*. I’m glad that I did survive through those tough moments, never expect that my emotional state has that kind of capacity to withstand those extremely fluctuating emotion. now I’m more stretchable and adaptable I guess. In future, nothing can agitate and moved me that much anymore cuz I have went through the worst. Somehow I’m just glad that I had reached the first milestone. Another one year to go.

This is the last picture in my mind before I left. 25C, always in my memory.
img_2196

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

home at last. all's good.