Monday, February 21, 2011

Wedding at Church of Francis Xavier

I came to know Peter's God brother and his wife through the Catholic marriage preparation course half a year before, and yesterday we have attended their wedding at Church of Francis Xavier. They have a very happy theme with Brunos Mas, "Just the way you are," as their theme song. Its really an out of norm kinda selection, but i love the way the song had brought alive the entire ambiance of the wedding. It was fun and the couple really enjoyed their special day.

Anyway just to share some photos here.

The colorful windows of the church, they looks magistically beautiful.


Their theme was blue, so all the flowers are in blue.


The wedding bulletin (which is super thick) and the cute clipart of the wedding birds at the back of the bulletin


The wedding favors- at first i thought it was a gingerbread man biscuits, until someone pointed out that it is a candle.


Aren't they adorable?


Peter and I at the banquet

I have to confess that after i attended their wedding i felt a bit depressed, I havent done much cuz the date is yet to confirm. Any volunteers to help me with the prep??

9 comments:

Dorcas said...

ai ya, why depress? should be fun. think about colour first, then work from there, 100layer cake!! Dun worry!!

chloe-kohyee said...

me!!

see su, told u before, set the colour, then everything will come together..

send me a list of things tat needs researching..i'll do my best here :)

Xav_Kim said...

me!!


See su, told u before, set the colour 1st...

as u now, i quite good in planning esp on time-keeping control ;p

send me a list of things tat need to be done ..i'll do my best here :)

Anonymous said...

kim!!! why u copy my line?
u copy cat!!

Dorcas said...

suze, sent you e-mail please read. have a feeling you never read my mail coz you never reply!

David the sheep said...

Hi Susan. You and Peter are always welcome^_^ to our home. Wish to see you soon!

Welcome to my blog: wayofthesheep.blogspot.com

I sent my invitation to your email address, waiting for your approval.

Atlantisian said...

Wang Yue; I didnt receive any invitation email actually. can you re send to susanong83@yahoo.com.my. Thanks ya!

Atlantisian said...

By the way, i think i will stick with my original color theme. Which is white-champagne (or cream whatever you called it!) hehehe..

chloe-kohyee said...

lol, su, ur mixed marriage post wont let me comment, so i'll do it here.

'no comments allowed cos I still want to get married to Peter' <----tat simply made me lol...u so desperate meh? hahhahaa

dun open wangyue's page la...the last time i opened it in work, make my laptop hang wif zillions of wangyue's blog page! 0___0