Monday, February 14, 2011

Back on track

Before starting my food post, first of all i really need to thank all my friends for the concern they've showered upon me after reading my previous post. It'd all settled now and yours truly is back on track. I know i may sound like a pms fella having a bad mood swing of "one min-i'm in hell, next minute- i'm ok", honestly its not easy for me to summarize the entire incident with a simple "It's ok", but what good is there to continue to indulge in the swirl of self guilty and sympathy. I believe every human have a certain level of reserved capacity inside of us, an inertia which help us to fought back the the centrifugal force which determines to pull us down into the swirl of misery and bitterness.

Anyway, being survived from getting drowned entitles me a reward of good food.

Peter and I went for an spontaneous food hunt yesterday at Sunway. And since we really wanted to try something new, we have decided to go for a fusion restaurant of two types of cuisine we loved the most- Japanese and Italian- Pasta Zanmai.


My unagi rice with a pouch egg, peter's Japanese Pizza with alot of seaweed on top


This is the set which Peter ordered (as shown in the menu), but i forgot to take the photos of the seafood spaghetti. The green tea in a pot on the right.


Beef stew in a crusty pastry, warm and satisfying to eat on a cold rainy days.

Not bad at all for spontaneous food hunt on Sunday night.

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

me in contrast am very afraid to try jap and italian fusion!! I always think Jap should pair with French only. anyway.
How do you do your category thingy? Please teach me IP Man!

Xav_Kim said...

well... not keen for Zanmai chain food... very fast food style...

Atlantisian said...

@Dorcas: hahaha. easy. Just follow this. You need label all your posts and then add in the label widget.l http://interestingwebs.blogspot.com/2008/11/adding-categories-to-blogspot-blogger.html