Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Back to work



Its 5.25pm. I have to dissociate myself from the mounting office work for a few minutes just to ease the the growing ache in my head. The Chinese new year holiday was a bliss; but having to face the TONS of email and backlogs after being away from the office for a week is hell.

Boss was jumping at me for some documents...

Did one hour presentation to the client on last minute notice...

Head of IT was bombarding his email missile on me (as usual) as if he didnt know i am off for the whole of last week...

And i still have like 20 over emails to reply....

Yeah, holiday is over and welcome back to work.

3 comments:

Xav_Kim said...

Happy working...huat huat huat ah....!!!

Dorcas said...

eh, it's like that for me even on the 1st day of CNY ler. so count your blessing lar. you have a good one, i saw them on facebook! hehe!

Anonymous said...

gambatte!!!

hooileng