Thursday, February 26, 2009

My blog and ....

Was thinking of giving my blog a brand new look for long, which includes replacing the blog title, the dull GUI etc. Actually, I am quite contented with the blogger's 'minimal black' blog template for long as it always gives a simplistic and clean feel. And there is nothing wrong with having "Atlantis-the lost world" as my title either. The only reason why i'm using it is because i have always used and perceived my blog as an escape route, where i can 'fart' and 'burp' out all of my personal feelings without any inhibition or scared of being labeled as having split personalities.

Over the years, i've never really shared the blog with close friends, and Atlantis has always been a lost world to them. And for myself, this blog remains as a utopia as i still crave for a world where there will be no more labeling of people, no more false expectation, but more acceptance and recognition. Anyway, since i am more contented and settled compared to 4-5 years back, being less emo-ish and not-so-lost, hence i am gonna change the title 'the lost world' to 'My World'!

(i know is not a big change....)

Anyway, i am thankful for all the transitions (not so much of transformation i think), thankful for the thorns of the roses, thankful for those youthful days that are full of ups and downs and emotional turmoils, as it all shaped me to the person i am today. Throughout these 4 years, i've learn to enjoy the friendship that Peter had lavishly and generously offered to me, satisfying all my need for a companion and a friend, and this had indirectly settled me down quite a bit.

However i am kinda worried as well, does that mean that i have lost the sensuality and the emotional capacity? am i slowly turning into a dull and boring person, who is easily contented with just a dog and his man?

Ironic...

5 comments:

Dorcas said...

dun worry, you're not the only one turning boring!! hehehehehhe!

Xav_Kim said...

pls allow me to conclude that you are more mature, getting older, more aunty-alike, more wrinkle but less hair...
Welcome to senior-hood

Atlantisian said...

Senior hooodddd??? i would say adult hood still. Anyway, i already have a precedent for whatever-hood that is. hehehe. Fancy pizza on saturday? thinking of getting some for our gathering. yum yum... i think pizza hut got buy 1 get 1 free

Anonymous said...

less hair?! Hmm..so it did not grow more since high school huh?
-dorcas

Atlantisian said...

yeah, yeah, yeah.... never mind easier for God to count my hairs cuz its lesser.