Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My chat mate

Do you ever have this kind of feeling?

Its the first time you see the person, the environment settings was an old stage behind a grand hotel function room, which has nothing but a broken piano and wooden floor which quakes every time someone step on it. The whole scenery was monochromatic and there he is, standing underneath the bright and stunning stage light. He can barely be seen as his figure was masked by the radiant of light, but still you can see his fingers running impulsively on the out of tune piano keys, random notes filled the air.

Then, he turned and asked, with a cheeky smile. "Are you the singer?", at that very moment, i knew this person will plays a great role in my life.

(**It was proven to be true, he is my cupid, the one who led me to the love of my life)



He is my favourite guitairst of all time, Anthon. We met each other on my final year course night, where he and his band was playing for me and my girlfriend for the song which we sang together.
It was a great night, and our interaction does not end there. we started to sms, hang out, but mostly chatting, chatting and chatting (in digital way). He is the most cheeky and funny guy that i've ever met, never failed to surprise me with his out-of-nowhere humor. I was reading a blog which i wrote long time ago in 2006, which make me laughed until rolling on the bed. (why i miss kokkers so much!)

Gosh! those are the times! Sigh... I do miss those the endless nonscense chatting days.

No comments: