Monday, August 08, 2011

Memories from Liverpool

This is an out dated post.

Received a pleasant surprise gift a few days ago before my wedding day. It was a round poster tube with printed UK address sticking on my door grill.

The cover of the envelope was labelled as "Hope to bring your some memories of Liverpool". It was a poster of the Liverpool-European capital of culture poster from a very dear friend of mine in UK who cant attend my wedding day.


My oh my, it indeed brought back so many memories. In fact I was nearly in tears when i saw some of those familiar places which makes me reminiscence on those older days.


Clockwise: The Gormley statue, Crosby beach; Albert dock; Anglican Cathedral, Royal Liver Building


Kim, Ky, Jv and Chek, I wonder would you gals feel the same when you see the photos of all these familiar yet faraway places?


I think i am going to start a series of blog posts to describe the places i have visited previously in Liverpool. It will be fun to see the picture of these beautiful places with me actually in it. ;)

5 comments:

chloe-kohyee said...

yes..i still cant believe i left uk for malaysia. liverpool was really part of me for 6 years!!

i alwiz wanted to start writing posts about places i've been to in uk. shit! i cnat let u do it first or else i will be the copy cat :p

glad ur picture qualities improved..but gotta work on the macro skills

is this from the big S or big M?

chloe-kohyee said...

ohh yeah...it will be fun to see actual pictures with u in it AND also ur kiddo hair

chek said...

yes, i miss liverpool...especially the day got ky taking care of me...sigh...

Dorcas said...

true, your photo skill does improve.
i'm still waiting for your official wedding photos.......

Atlantisian said...

hahaha. Its not my photography skill improve, its the camera. Upgraded from phone camera to Digital camera, whats macro by the way.

yeah yeah, ky see who do it first!

chek, now you have to take care of her. hahaha.

received my wedding photos already, still thinking on how am i supposed to present it, private yet easy to upload. hahaha.