Friday, August 19, 2011

Back from Taiwan

For those who didnt know, I was off for honeymoon, and i'm back now! * I hope that justified why i am so inconsistent with my post nowadays *

I have tons and tons to blog about. And Peter just 'softly' reminded me that i have promised to write so much, yet i've posted so less. yeah yeah, i have a whole list of pending posts:

1. My serious writing (which i am seriously contemplating it at the moment)
2. My Liverpool photo-blog
3. The official wedding photos and slides
4. My Taiwan Honeymoon trip- *newly added to the list* :)

Anyway, Taiwan trip is a BLAST! went from City to village, from hotspring to hill, from Gold mines to harbour. I CANT WAIT to share with you all my first hotspring experience, in an open air hotspring bath!


*NO nudity k, nonsense.

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

haha,no wonder silence from your blog for such a long time!
What nudity is nonsense? The hot spring we went to in Tokyo is a MUST ler!!

Xav_Kim said...

got souvenir?