Thursday, April 06, 2006

content

Going through a bad bad week, the pressure from coming examination and massive workload just blown me off. suffocating.

Thinking of get rid of the music player from my blog, cuz everytime when i log into the page, the depressed music that i had uploaded just make me more tense than ever, lose all the appetitite to blog. i'm gonna take a leave from the world of pop or contemporary music for a while. In fact i'm having a good time listening to a very nice instrumental album at the moment. Laura Sullivan 'Hawaiian island'. A pianist and composer which has a very unique touch for new age music. nice. soothing.

anyway, was browse through some rare blogs today, taking a leave from those frequently-updated popular blogs as well. eg. xiaxue bimbo blogs and kenny sia blogs, yeah its bitchy, its entertaining, its humurous, it bring pleasure to my senses and yeah it even make me choke once in a while. but somehow i do think that their appearance glimmers much more than its subtance. its nice to read when its still fresh, but after awhile, like the after taste of drinking coke, bland sweet, it shucks.

talking about the rare blogs that i browse through, there is a verse from a not- really-a-friend's blog that moved me so much.

Was driving back on monday and suddenly decided to make a pit stop at Bukit G-Spot. The soft humming of the engine, the rustle of the leaves, the bright flickers of the city just out of reach, smoke swriling around my fingertips, the slow laboured inhalation/exhalation of smoke, the whipers of cars cutting thru the silent still air, and most important of all, the sweet sounds of Feist gently pouring out my speakers.

"I ain't no vision, I'm the girl
who loves you inside and out
Backwards and forwards with my heart hanging out
I love no other way
What are we gonna do if we lose that fire?"

I think this is how infinite feels like. I may not have a pickup truck, a tunnel to zoom through, the silent vacuum right before the explosion of color and sound, but this is good enough for now and I am content
[http://bending0ver.blogspot.com/]

The words just moved me, yeah, i miss the solitude, the content feeling. i miss the unstirred emotion, i miss the fact that i hear nothing from the crowd but the sounds of the wind blows softly beside my ears.

i miss just being i-am-alone.

No comments: