Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Official Wedding Photos Part 3: Wedding Entourage

This is the second last post about my wedding photos.


Our brides maids and best men
His boys


My girls


And two of my dear flower gals

Words cannot describes how thankful i am to my dear dear friends, who had tirelessly lending us their helping hands during the entire process. Undoubtedly, all of you are important parts of our wedding, and we can never be thankful enough for being the witnesses of the covenant of our love.

Love you all so much. 

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

i love all the photos! But why angry bird?!

Atlantisian said...

Hahaha... There is one point of time whereby my girlfriends were hooked on angry birds. So i bought 5 angry birds of different type for each of them as gift. But arent those birdy cute??

Nana said...

Wei! we were not hooked... just "talking" about angry bird... wondering why everyone likes them???
lol..
ps. ky looks really nice in that pic.