Thursday, October 06, 2011

Love Happens

Our dear wedding photographer uploaded our wedding photos in September, so check this out Walking down aisle-peter & susan 
At first i was thinking of uploading 1 more batch of our wedding photos but i think the photographer did better than me so this is the last post of my official wedding photos blog series. 


This post took me ages to write, and i'm glad its finally done. I've intended to publish this right after wedding, as a recollection of the post wedding feelings. However, its really difficult for me to pour out my heart in words, without any inhibition. Its a feeling of being stripped naked, whereby all the hidden pages of my life are now laid open for other people to read. At the same time this is also a love confession to my one and only, in words and in entirety. Sometimes a hug or a kiss can speaks thousands of words, as there are no hidden emotion behind such intimate gesture. But to put thousand of words forward in order to show those same intensity of emotions deep within, its harder than it looks.


So here it comes, dedicated to him - my now and forever.  


-- Password Protected (click the link below and enter my surname)--


3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Eh, I type your surname but cannot!! Your new surname also cannot!! Sent me email please.

Dorcas said...

Oh, I figure it has to be all lower case. Manage to read now!! Very sweet!! I be coming back next year April. Make sure no more pizza for me!!

Xav_Kim said...

Haha.. Sweet till beh tahan lol.. Pls dun make single envy lol...
Will catch up wit u when i free, Mrs.Susan J.