Wednesday, May 26, 2010

house reno update

This is how our place looked like since renovation started.



My heart dropped when i first stepped in, it really looked like a run down place. Funny thing is the scenes from "Restaurant makeover" keep flashes through my mind. I can even imagine the contractors who looked and dressed exactly like Igor, swinging his big hammer smashing against the kitchen wall with an evil smile.


A few days later, Peter and I came back. at least the contractor clear up the piles a bit and it looks much more comforting now.



Anyway, will come back with more photos when the work progresses.

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

they did quite a good job cleaning up!! I'm so glad mine is over!!! big headache. i will post up some website for decoration tip later this week for you. i'm sick at the moment. sniff sniff **

manglish said...

ok my heart dropped also looking at ur pics hahahahha.....better dont go see while they are working if ur heart is not strong....

JeSS said...

agreed with Dorcas, they did quite a good job cleaning up. I'm kind of big head for my reno last time. they only finished up all the reno the day before my wedding day.