Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fever

Down, down, down, down, down with viral fever.

I shall refrain myself from any further contact with the pig, or his Iranian colleague (although he entertained me with great magic tricks during those boring hours sitting in the exhibition booth). Its not so bad i guess cuz i really think that the elevated body temperature is a way of enhancing body defense mechanism. Do you know that when someone has a fever, the body raises the normal temperature above 37.8 degree Celsius in order to kill the bacteria and viruses in the body? Well, its the same for my case except its not bacteria or viruses i'm talking about here. My body is detoxifying the contamination of bad aura resulted from staying too long with the pig. Hence its good that actually i am having a fever now.

Ok, its the fever which is talking, not me.

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

take care my friend. i'm feeling sick too!! 2 of my collegue are sick too, it's time to get sick now. wintery days.

manglish said...

hahahah hope they dont bring h1n1 2 take care now...

manglish said...

ohhh dorcas, thanks for recommending the life of pi, will get it soon...you'll know when :), it's been on my mind for a while :)