Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Days after yesterday

It was not easy to put my thoughts away from the various (yes you heard me, there were VARIOUS ) church attacks incidents which occurs last weekend. Everywhere i go, i heard people debate heatedly over the issue. Some were clenching their teeth while voicing their disapproval, some were mourning as they couldnt believed that such incidents happened in this lovely country of ours, some showed sinister "i told you that will happen" kinda look....

Whatever the response were, i have remained silent (believe it or not i am not as vocal as i'm perceived through my words). Honestly, i have ceased to talk on the mentioned issue as most of the time i felt pretty helpless after the conversation. We can be loud, we can be judgemental, we can be bitter, but where does it lead to? no where. On the other hand, this reminds me of what Paul wrote to the Corinthians: we can speak with tongues of men and angle, but without love, we are nothing but sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.

Talking 'bout the issue had profiteth me nothing, I'm wholeheartedly agreed with what my friend Angeline said in her blog,

"And it is only when we stop retaliating to the violence can violence be stopped."

That marks the end of my say with regards to the issue.

Anyway, what happened after yesterday was i bid goodbye to one of my best friend as she was flying back to Liverpool. Honestly, It has been quite sometimes since i meet up with my fellow ex Liverpool gang. Although we are scattered here and there in KL, but its was hard for all of us to gather up in one single ocassion as we are all busy settling our lives since the day we came back. And because of her 'precious visit', the ex-Liverpool gang were able to meet up and catching up with each other. It was a definitely a short but sweet gathering.

The afternoon before she left, we had a good lunch at Zanmai Sushi, Gardens.



We've ordered varieties of sushi, which includes those with softshell crabs, eels, salmon etc. One of the funny ones is the Avacado sushi, which has nothing but Avacado.

We also tried this funny looking fish desert, which contains Vanila ice cream and red bean paste inside.



Of course, farewell wont be perfect without camwhoring.


Me and Jv, Sin Chek and Ky



A final picture of the cheeky gal herself

All the best to you, my dear!

2 comments:

chloe-kohyee said...

awww...thanks su...
i lost my phone and i lost all the photos i took :'(

yes...mourn with me :(((

Dorcas said...

delicious! Is avo funny?!! Sometime that is what i order for my sushi!!!