Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry belated Christmas

Was away for a long Christmas holiday for the past one week, i'm glad to say I AM BACK! finally!

Anyway, have around 60 emails in my inbox to clear off, so I wont be naggy today. Alot of things happened during the trip which i'm eager to share with all my friends in this space, but i do need some time to re arrange my stuff, my room, recollect my thoughts before i'm actually pen it down (or rather type it out).

The funny thing is while i'm away from my laptop for the whole week, i missed being online dearly, i missed checking my friend's blogs, spying on what others did or eat, youtubing, or simply random browsing.... Many times i have this strong feeling of need and urgency to pour out everything i saw, heard, experienced and the expansive dose of words in me. However, when i finally back, my thoughts was so scattered and diffused, and i have to literally cool down and settle my mind before i can throw myself back to the world of blogging.

Anyway, at the mean time, i would like to say THANK YOU, a zillion times to my families and friends who are so generous with their presents and wishes. Its truly a blessing to have you all during this season of love and sharing.



For some reason, i had received alot of cosmetics gifts. However the most unexpected gift of all is from Peter's mom, a cute blue mug which have nice little nose.



Before i got the chance to ask her how come the mug only have a nose but no eyes and mouth, she started to laugh hysterically. You can imagine how confused i am, until I went and checked the prints on the mug, which says:



"Check your breast today"

3 comments:

CH Voon said...

hahaha Merry Belated Christmas!

At the same time, i wish you Happy New year 2010... before become belated ...

Dorcas said...

Hahahha!!! I love his mum!! SOO cheeky!! Why it isn't pink? Anything to do with boobies here are pink *<
How's christmas trips with the family? Can't wait to hear it!!

manglish said...

hahahahaahha when i read the part that you said it was a nose i was saying this in my mind "it look more like a nipple" haahahaah i guess guys also have 6th sense ya and especially shape when it comes to body part HAAHAHAHAHAHAH HAPPY NEW YEAR