Thursday, December 03, 2009

am not suicidal

Peter said i sounded suicidal in the previous post ... (-_-''')

To be honest i am not, the post was the output of an impromptu splurge, which was part of the natural reponse of the body feedback loop towards stimulants such as stress and physical fatigues.

In fact i think the 'out of body' experience which i had that night is the natural way of my mind 'rejuvenating' itself, an emotional cleansing process to empty myself and to re fill my chi or chakra in order to fight the physical exhaustion and enervation.

Anyway here comes the proof that i'm still have my sanity firmly intact.



But frankly, i do feel that i'm ready to 'go' during that night. If 2012 was realized during that moment, i think i would extend my arm and welcome the fireballs to engulf me completely.

...... this reminds me of Charlie Frost, the nutty fella who predicted the end of the world in 2012, but turns into ash when the volcano exploded.



I take back my word.

3 comments:

Xav_Kim said...

Sue, I do not think u are out of control by ur previous post. Sometimes we need to unload "our container" so that we can stuffing more memorable moment.
Wish u have a great moments with your family soon.

manglish said...

hahahhhahaha love that pic...ok prove u r still intact hahaha it's ok to ramble...what is life without all that bitching eh?! hahhaha....

conan_cat said...

@__o i can't imagine a girl doing the Charlie thing.

"REMEMBER... YOU FIRST HEARD IT FROM CHARLIEEEEEE!" *dies in larva and explosion*

i don't think you'll look good as a skeleton, do you?