Friday, August 29, 2008

Everyone is getting married

Wedding bell is ringing.... here, there and everywhere

when i say everyone, i do mean EVERYONE!
Many of my ex classmate, coursemate, friends, friend's sister (you name it) are getting married soon. In fact, my best buddy during my secondary school days gonna tie the knot in coming October. It so funny that those days we used to talk about who we admired and those stupid crush. And now.... look at her, she is walking down the isle and settling down with the man of her life.

Anyway, my sister is getting married too (Now you know where this post coming from..), she has been preparing for her wedding in November for quite some times now. Being the only sister she has, she had conveniently asking me to window shopping for her for LIST of stuffs from wedding shoes to ring pillow. Well, the only problem is that she is fussy, well, cant blame her, this is THE day of her life, of course everything need to be at its perfect. Therefore, i need to go to Multiple malls for Multiple times to accomplish the task.

One thing which i learn for the whole process is:

Getting married is bloody EXPENSIVE!

Simple things like basket for the flower girl at LL can cost up to RM50++, and the funny thing is, i can copycat the whole thing with some basket from pasar malam and sew it with some lace. I bought a nice ring pillow from Memory lane (see picture), which for me is quite simple yet cute, and the price is reasonable (less than RM30). However, my sister being herself, said that there is not enough of lace -_-'' .Anyway,the person who suffered the most is not me, but my dear, cuz he has to accompany me to do all these shopping. And his final conclusion after these whole process is:

"Can we elope next time?"

1 comment:

chloe-kohyee said...

just go to Las Vegas...all u need is a priest and just simply get the can drink lid, and voila! u have ur wedding ring...ain't tat romantic?

hehe...if not, u are most welcome to stay in my `ku-po' house..huhuhuh