Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My new baby

This is my new baby, Sony Ericsson's W660.


















It has the cool, sleekly look, like the Dunhill's slogan, "Gaya, mutu, keunggulan"
It has tons of functions which i yet to discover it all
Its in black, my favorite color!
i personally against the red color version which most of my friend preferred,
in which half of the back cover has been adorned with floral motives, while the black version has been encrusted with geometrical motives that look like concentric circles.
well, if you wanna look pimpish with a red mobile phone encrusted with flower motives in your hands, that will be your choice i guess...










Well, I am contented with my blackie!


1 comment:

chloe-kohyee said...

yay! u finally ditched ur motorola (or is it siemens) phone..hhuhu

way to go su!! nice phone btw