Friday, March 30, 2007

Hotter and hot

In UK, everyone is making a big fuss over the global warming issue.

"this year summer is the hottest in the history!"
"what are we expecting? warmer summer and colder winter?"
"thats the warning sign from our mother earth. Cant you feel it?? are you some kind of cold blood reptiles?"

In Malaysia, no one gives a damn about the hot and nothing but the hot 32+ degrees days. No one, except me. Someone please beat me If i am the only one to realize the fact that not only those western countries (where all the environmentalists habitating), Malaysia's weather also experience the bizzare effect of Global warming. And tell you what, i am not even an environmentalist.

Is it the fact that because its already hot, hence people don't really feel the hotter than the hot? walking on the street makes me felt like i am gonna faint because of the heat stroke or hot flush or whatever that you called it. even my cartilage felt likes melting. I stopped using deodorant for a year an a half in UK but the moment i stepped down from the airplane, i started to sweat like a pig and moreover, stink.

Ok, i admit i dont really wanna debate on global warming issue. I just miss the UK's weather dearly. Wrapping myself in the duvet like a big fat swiss roll after my M&S morning job felt like heaven, not sweating for a year and a half is just pure enjoyement (trust me).

Some people says that UK's weather is unpredictable, you can get 4 seasons in just one day. i heard a similar saying but more hilarious one from my cab driver last time.
"UK weather is like women's mood"
hmmmmm......*quite agree*
"it changes every seconds"
-_-

yeah whatever, i just miss UK's unpredictable weather.

No comments: